St. James Academy, Inc.
Your privacy is important to St. James Academy, Inc.. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that St. James Academy, Inc. collects, and the ways in which St. James Academy, Inc. uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
St. James Academy, Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Your name, mailing address, phone numbers for the purpose of registering you as a student.
- Your date of birth and social security number for the purpose of identifying you to the State
- Any other information that you send to St. James Academy, Inc.
Using personal information
St. James Academy, Inc. may use your personal information to:
- Supply to you services that you request.
- Send your requested school work, diploma or transcripts.
- Collect payments from you.
- Send your diploma or transcript to required schools, employers, or recruiters.
- Verify employment verification requests
Where St. James Academy, Inc. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, St. James Academy, Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
St. James Academy, Inc. will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
St. James Academy, Inc. will store all the personal information you provide in a secure location.
At this time, your personal information is not transferred via this website. However, if at any time our website does start transferring your personal information, any information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. St. James Academy, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact St. James Academy, Inc.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by mail to 2603 South 15th Street, Fort Pierce, FL 34982.